FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY:
• Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage the LUNATM’s soft silicone touch-points. • If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
• Cleansing with the LUNATM should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. • Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
• For reasons of hygiene, we do not recommend sharing your LUNATM with anyone else.
• Avoid leaving your LUNATM in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
• Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with reduced physical and mental abilities. • Never use the device or charger if they are damaged, and only use the charger supplied by FOREO with the device.
• Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
• To avoid the risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to a supply mains with protective earth.
• Given the efficiency of the FOREO cleansing and firming massage routines, we recommend that you do not use the LUNATM’s Cleansing or Massaging Modes for more than 3 minutes at a time.
• Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual.