- Nutritional cream rich in amino acids, lipid proteins and antioxidant complexes
- Designed for stressed/sensitive skin to combat dullness and wrinkles
- Use as part of your nighttime skincare routine
- Works to combat ageing skin
- Rebalances the skin to aid dry, sensitive skin
- Regulates cell development and metabolism
What CurrentBody thinks
001 Skincare Amino-Acid Lipids Cell-Fill Cream strengthens skin, promoting cell renewal and tightening the skin to combat dullness and wrinkles. Rich in amino acids, which play an important role in helping ageing skin by encouraging cell renewal, this cream plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
The skin is deeply nourished by essential fatty acids omega 3 and 6, which work to regain skin balance, dryness and inflammation. Adding to cell development and transmission of lipids.
Nourishing and repairing ingredients such as Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera contain moisturising and anti-oxidising properties to help absorb moisture and calm irritated, red skin.
To add this cream into your skincare routine: after cleansing, toning & applying your serum, use two almond sized amounts of recovery cream over your face, neck and décolleté.
- 001 Skincare London Amino-Acids & Lipids Recovery Cream 30m
Ingredients: Aqua/ Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*/ Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*/ Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*/ Glyceryl Stearate/ Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin**/ Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*/ Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil*/ Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli)/ Lavendula Augustofolia Oil (Lavender)/ Sucrose Stearate/ Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate/ Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*/ Coco-Glucoside/ Coconut Alcohol/ Tocopherol/ Xanthan Gum/ Lactic Acid/ Dehydroacetic Acid/ Benzyl Alcohol/ Linalool/ Geraniol/ Limonene
[*Organic Ingredient **From Organic Origin]