- Gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum
- Removes makeup and impurities
- Deeply cleanses and moisturises the skin
- Contains Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and deeply cleansed
What CurrentBody thinks
001 Skincare Exfoliating Conditioning Cleanser gently exfoliates with natural Lactic Acid & Salicylic Acid (BHA), removing dead skin cells and excess sebum. These ingredients work to improve skin texture, reducing the appearance of acne scars, pigmentation and preventing pores from becoming blocked.
Nourishing plant extracts Bulgarian Rose, Chamomile, Geranium and Ylang Ylang soothe and condition the skin, removing makeup and dirt to reveal a supple, glowing complexion. This cleanser is infused with Allantoin which acts as an anti-inflammatory, reducing skin irritants and encouraging cell regeneration.
Pump a small amount of cleanser into dampened palms, lather and massage onto your face in slow, circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- 001 Skincare London Exfoliating & Conditioning Cleanser 100ml
Ingredients: Aqua / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Sodium Myreth Sulfate / Cocamidopropyl Betaine / Lactic Acid /Benzyl Alcohol / Sodium Hydroxide / Alcohol denat. / Cananga Odorata Flower Oil / Cymbopogon Martini Oil / Salicylic Acid / Rosa Damascena Flower Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract / Allantoin / Dehydroacetic Acid / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil / Foencculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract / Humulus Lupus (Hops) Extract / Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract / Achilea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract / Chamomilla Recutita