- Especially designed for fine hair
- 5 rings of boar bristle tufts stimulate blood flow
- The dense bristles allow essential oils to reach the ends of the hair
- Made to last
- Pocket size is perfect for travel
- Keeps hair healthy and shiny looking
What CurrentBody thinks
A gentle alternative for fine and thinning hair.
The 5 rings of boar bristle tufts stimulate blood flow to the hair roots, the density of the bristles allow conditioning sebum to be more evenly distributed from the roots to the ends of the hair, keeping it soft and healthy.
- Mason Pearson Sensitive Pocket Brush
This brush features special bristle tufts which have been developed specifically for people with thinning, very fine or sensitive hair.
Whilst the plastic handle of the brush is hand-finished to remove any sharp edges and ensure it feels comfortable in the hand.