- Bedwetting alarm
- Teaches your child to wake-up when they have a full bladder
- Device attaches to your child's wrist
- Perfect for completing toilet training
- Helps motivate your child
- Improves child behaviour
What CurrentBody thinks
Your child can say goodbye to wet, uncomfortable nights with this revolutionary bedwetting alarm from TensCare.
The game-changing TensCare Dry Night Trainer sounds immediately after your child loses just a few drops of urine, meaning they can then get up and use the toilet - leaving the rest of their night dry and comfortable.
The award-winning device won 1st place for the “Look Good Feel Good Award” by the Association for Continence Advice 2012.
- TensCare Dry Night Trainer
- 3 interchangeable wristband faces
- Velcro strap and tidy cable
- Audio alarm with four adjustable volume settings
- Long life lithium battery CR1632
- 2 press-stud sensors to attach to child’s clothing
How to Use:
Lightweight and easy to wear, attach the TensCare Dry Night Trainer to the child’s wrist and click the alarm cable into their underwear. It will need to be clicked into the area where the urine will reach the cloth first.
When the cloth between the sensors becomes wet or moist, the sensors will react causing the alarm to sound, waking the child up.
The advanced device works by using miniature electronics which detect humidity. The currents are extremely low meaning they are completely safe and adhere to all necessary medical standards.
Your child will learn to associate a full bladder with waking up and going to the toilet. In time, they will wake up on their own without having to depend on the alarm tone. After fourteen days of the child remaining dry, the Dry Night Trainer should no longer be needed.