- Super hydrating moisturiser
- Designed to protect against the effects of the environment
- Protects against pollution which can age the skin
- Including free radicals such as ultraviolet radiation, fine dust and temperature changes
- Formulation has been made by ‘skin data’
- Analysed by 100,000 users
What CurrentBody thinks
Inspired by one of the world’s most polluted cities, the capital of South Korea, the WAYSKIN Seoul Cream has been designed to protect skin against the elements.
Each day, your skin comes up against free radicals like UV radiation, fine dust and frequent changes in temperature.
Pollution hurts your skin’s barrier function by slowly breaking down the skin’s level of collagen and lipids. These tiny nanoparticles in the form of dirt, dust or soot negatively impact your skin cells causing premature ageing.
WAYSKIN Seoul Cream 50ml
Driven By Data
The WAYSKIN Seoul Cream has been designed to protect you against these skin damaging elements.
Formulated through ‘skin data’, the cream has been analysed by over 100,000 users in Seoul, South Korea.
Containing essential skin-protecting components, this proven formula provides protection from the harshest of elements as well as providing ultimate hydration.